20/20 Change are looking for a Community Engagement Coordinator who is at ease engaging with young people in the community and spreading the word about 20/20 Change programmes, mainly the ‘I AM CHANGE programme.
Engaging with Schools, colleges, local authority, youth services, delivering information sessions and signing young people onto the programme.
You will be experienced at working with young people and at stepping back so that they can take the lead. You will be an experienced facilitator and understand your local community. You will know what it takes to work independently and to build successful partnerships that result in progress and positive change for young people.
- To be a positive advocate for and support promotion of the work of 20/20 Change.
- Proactively identify opportunities to recruit new groups of young people.
- Build and foster long standing relationships with a wide range of audiences, including young people, teachers, parents and other stakeholders.
- Directly reach out to school, youth provisions and places where young people are, supporting recruitment and engagement of young people for upcoming programmes, through the delivery of assemblies
- To be responsible for increasing the number of people signing up to 20/20 Change
- I AM Change Programme
- Administrative support of the sign-up processes on Team Tailor, including managing emails, and processing online registrations, ensuring young people are being fully informed.
- Managing enquiries via email, phone and text.
- Inputting confidential information on secure database.
- Build community profiles looking at the needs of the community.
- Ensure service level agreements with partners are kept up to date and are followed by both parties.
- Keep up to date and accurate records
- To use appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools.
Hours and pay : £11.05 ph 25hrs per week.