Undergraduate Partnerships Lead
Where we start off in life often pins us down - almost like gravity. At Zero Gravity we will do whatever is digitally possible to reach and direct the UK’s brightest young talent to succeed, no matter their backgrounds.
It’s already started with our digital mentoring platform: current university undergraduates mentor the next generation of top talent via our web app. We currently have over 2,000 Year 13 students from low-income backgrounds being mentored on our digital platform by an undergraduate mentor who studies the same subject at the same university they want to go to. We have commercial partnerships with leading institutions across the public and private sector, and have scaled to become one of the UK's biggest social mobility organisations in a matter of months.
The connectivity continues so our undergraduate members can access the best graduate employment programmes. Ultimately, Zero Gravity will be the go-to personal development app in the pocket of every talented school student. And the essential place top universities and employers want to access, who now recognise the competitive advantage of recruiting from a diverse talent pool.
We have already been covered by a variety of media outlets, including BBC News, The Times, Daily
Mail, and Independent. Our 2019 pilot received a social impact award from the Prime Minister for social impact in education, and our Founder team have won a number of awards across education, entrepreneurship, social impact, and business growth.
Campus Lead Promotion
• Network with Student Unions, faculties, societies and other relevant organisations to
promote Zero Gravity on Campus
• Work with our Marketing and Social Media team to create innovative viral campaigns to drive up campus awareness of Zero Gravity
• You will be responsible for achieving our mentor recruitment goals, using innovative and creative approaches to recruit mentors to the platform
• You’ll identify and work with complementary organisations to achieve our mentor
• Attend relevant events to promote Zero Gravity and drive up mentor numbers on the
• Build the Mentor ‘Recruitment’ Playbook
• Identify strategies for engaging students across every subject, using data to identify areas of
strengths and weaknesses
• You’ll be the face of Zero Gravity across UK Universities
• Your goal will be to build a community of Zero Gravity universities and champions across the UK, with a focus on impact and engagement
• You’ll be responsible for networking with universities, charities and relevant organisations in the space
• Build out systems for managing and tracking university relationships (CRM) in partnership with our Student Talent Lead with schools.
• Network with University recruitment managers, careers centres, WP and outreach officers
• Engage with the above stakeholders to implement partnerships helping undergrads get into top tier careers
• Work with our Product team to build world class Edtech that will support Zero Gravity’s mission
Zero Gravity Fund
Zero Gravity Fund is our partner charity that talent spots the top students from the Zero Gravity platform and provides them with scholarships to invest in their futures.
• Working with our marketing team, you’ll be maximising awareness of the Zero Gravity Fund
(ZGF) scholarship in the education sector - maximising the impact of ZGF’s reach and work.
Work towards aspirational KPIs
When we talk about social impact, we’re not messing around - we genuinely want every
underrepresented student in the UK to have the best possible opportunities and your work will be
pivotal in this. You’ll be working towards KPIs linked to:
• Mentor Recruitment
• Mentor NPS
• University Recruitment
• University Engagement
The skills and characteristics we’re looking for
• 1-2 years of experience in on-campus brand work and University partnerships
• Ideally from an Edtech sales/engagement background but still apply if not - skills are
• Ideally have experience within a Start Up
• Proactive and creative approach to your work
• Ability to tap into trends across the UK University space
• A passion for working towards targets and KPIs
• A great people person, able to network with stakeholders at all levels
Who you’ll be working with
As a core part of the Operations team, you’ll also be working with all of the Zero Gravity teams.
You’ll work with our Product, Tech, Customer Success, Marketing teams and be working directly with our COO to make sure that you’re able to have maximum impact in your role.
What we can offer you
• £35,000-£40,000 per annum + bonus
• Opportunity to network with key stakeholders across the UK’s top universities
• Opportunity to make a positive social impact through the work you do
• Opportunity to be an early joiner in a rapidly growing organisation with responsibility from day one
• Central London office, with transport links from Moorgate and Liverpool St, and free coffee and snacks
• Equity in a multi-million pound startup where you will share in the success of the business
• 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working environment, 3 days in the office with a superb team and 2 days working from home
• Opportunity to work alongside an award-winning management team containing both youth and experience