Operations Director Job Description
Company: Levels Enterprise
Role: Operations Director
Work Status: Part time
Work Hours: 2 days (scope to grow)
Salary: £42,500 (pro rata)
Reporting To: Founders
About the Organisation
Levels is a charity with one important mission: to empower overlooked entrepreneurs, from underrepresented backgrounds, with the opportunities they deserve. In business and entrepreneurship, there is a conscious and unconscious bias that makes it harder for these entrepreneurs to succeed, to have the same access to funding, support and social capital. We’re here to change that.
Our website: www.levels.org.uk
What We Are Looking For
We're after an Operations Director who will manage the day-to-day operations of the organisation, evolve our programme, work with entrepreneurs and our allies to ensure we're maximising our impact, and of course other responsibilities as listed in the description.
About the Role
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organisation, managing the team, supporting the founders, working with entrepreneurs and ensuring that the work load of the organisation is done on brief and on time. This role also involves overseeing the Levels programme, managing and recruiting of both entrepreneurs and mentors. This also involves data collection and data management from the programme.
- Managing the team and their workload
- Recruit interview and screen entrepreneurs for each new mentoring cohort
- Assist in recruiting new mentors for each new mentoring cohort
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with external partners
- Develop entrepreneur enrolment strategies
- Build and develop relationships with entrepreneurs
- Promote and educate our entrepreneurs on the benefits of our Levels programme
- Evaluate and measure entrepreneur engagement
- Provide a forum for knowledge sharing and promote the visibility of Levels to new entrepreneurs
- Support with finance and fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Strong team player
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
Nice to Have:
- An entrepreneur or entrepreneurial spirit
- Connections to media
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this person. The individual will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the founders.The individual might be required to, occasionally, work extra hours and information about such extended hours would be communicated to the individual as necessary.
Interested? Submit your CV and Covering Letter by following the link below.